Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pasha says

So many kid sayings go by that I love, and so few of them are remembered more than a few minutes. Here are some recent ones that have weathered the storm of forgetfulness...

"Little girls grow up to be women, and women are the keeping-you-safe-guys." (He meant "guys" in a mostly gender-neutral way, I'm pretty sure.)

"Okay, you can wash my hands, but don't wash the dirt off."

"Most of your children came out of your belly."

Me: "Oh lord, I really need to get some sleep so I can actually be a parent." Pasha: "But mama, you're already a parent!" (He's so right! There's no way around it, and telling myself stories about how I can't be a parent until sleep, order, coffee, or anything else comes my way is actually quite silly!)




No comments:

Post a Comment